quote

Better to love God and die unknown than to love the world and be a hero; better to be content with poverty than to die a slave to wealth; better to have taken some risks and lost than to have done nothing and succeeded at it. -erwin lutzer

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Chaos

As we prepare to leave next Friday I have had a few thoughts that I wanted to share:

1.  Life is busy under normal circumstances.
2.  Life is chaotic the days leading up to leaving for a week!
3.  Life and Death isnt easy.  In America or in Haiti.
4.  God is active in our lives in ways we dont even comprehend.
5.  Answers to BIG Questions arrive in God's perfect timing not according to our demands.

and more...

If you havent seen Aubree Dell's post concerning their security guards tragedy.. you need to go HERE.

I am looking forward to serving with all of you!

joe b.

No comments:

Post a Comment